Welcome to the California Tax Service Center, sponsored by the California Fed State Partnership. Our partnership of tax agencies includes Board of Equalization, California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.
- State Suspends Certain Debt Collection Activities (February 24, 2021)
- What You Need to Know This Tax Filing Season (January 8, 2021)
- State’s Top 500 Tax Delinquencies Total Nearly $179 Million (November 19, 2020)
- Additional Tax Relief for California Taxpayers Affected by September Wildfires (November 6, 2020)
- October 15 Tax Deadline Approaching (October 9, 2020)
- California Taxpayers Affected by Wildfires Granted Extension to File 2019 Returns (October 7, 2020)
- Assembly Bill (AB) 5 - Employment Status: Apply the ABC Test to determine if a worker is an employee or independent contractor.