Welcome to the California Tax Service Center, sponsored by the California Fed State Partnership. Our partnership of tax agencies includes Board of Equalization, California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Relief for Californians Affected by Wildfires (September 9, 2021)
- Taxpayers With Income from Unemployment or In-Home Support Can Benefit from Recent Changes (May 14, 2021)
- State Issues 2.5 Million Golden State Stimulus Payments (May 6, 2021)
- May 17 Tax Deadline Approaching (May 5, 2021)
- State Postpones Deadline for Claiming 2016 Tax Refunds to May 17, 2021 (April 26, 2021)
- Assembly Bill (AB) 5 - Employment Status: Apply the ABC Test to determine if a worker is an employee or independent contractor.