- File and pay online using e-Services for Business
- State law requires employers to file and pay electronically to the EDD
- Respond to Unemployment Insurance Claim Notice DE 1101CZ Online with SIDES
- What's New in Payroll Taxes
- If you have people working for you
- Household employers
- Who is an employee?
- What are payroll taxes?
- What are wages? (State)
- Changes to your business
- Forms and publications (State)
- Forms and publications (Federal)
Programs & Services
- Contractors State License Board
- Department of Industrial Relations
- Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Employment Development Department
- Payroll Professionals Tax Center (IRS)
- Social Security Administration
- US Citizenship & Immigration Services
Small Business Assistance Center
The Small Business Assistance Center provides links to agencies and organizations that will help you start, run, and close your business.