Welcome to the California Tax Service Center, sponsored by the California Fed State Partnership. Our partnership of tax agencies includes Board of Equalization, California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.
- FTB Updates COVID-19 FAQ Page for Tax Relief and Assistance.
- April 15 Tax Day Postponed until July 15, 2020.
- State Postpones Deadlines for Filing Tax Protests, Appeals, and Refund Claims Due to COVID-19.
- Assembly Bill (AB) 5 - Employment Status: Apply the ABC Test to determine if a worker is an employee or independent contractor.
- Get health care coverage now to avoid state penalty later.
- State’s Top 500 Tax Delinquencies Total $587 Million.