Doing Business In California
If you’re doing business in California or you plan on starting a California business, here’s information that may be helpful.
- If you have people working for you
- If you have independent contractors
- If you are a retailer or purchase goods subject to sales or use tax
- Income taxes for your business type
Here are more tools to help you with your business:
- Striking Gold in California - A joint agency publication describing what you need to know about and your small business.
- Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource - If you run a small business or are self employed, the IRS provides this site to help you. It offers industry/profession specific information and provides links to other helpful non-IRS sites.
- California Business Investment Services - Find out why the Golden State is the ideal place to locate your business and what services are available to assist you with business investment and expansion.