- File & pay online
- e-Services for Business
- What's New! Important Information, Updates, and Changes to Payroll Taxes
- If you have people working for you
- Household employers
- Who is an employee?
- What are payroll taxes?
- What are wages? (State)
- Changes to your business
- Forms and publications (State)
- Forms and publications (Federal)
Programs & Services
- Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Disability Insurance (DI)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Employment and Training Services
- November 17, 2014– Monthly state and federal payroll deposits due.
- December 15, 2014- Monthly state and federal payroll deposits due.
- January 1, 2015 (Delinquent if not filed/paid by February 2, 2015)- Quarterly payroll tax payments, and contribution return and report of wages reports due.
Small Business Assistance Center
The Small Business Assistance Center provides links to agencies and organizations that will help you start, run, and close your business.